REASONS BEHIND MY CHOICE TO BE A SEAMAN

 





 

 

The world is full of opportunities. 

We all find for the best field to work in, which can provide us money, enjoyment, adventure and of-course satisfaction.

Sea of opportunity there are various types of ships but the main job of a ship is to transport goods or people from one place to another ships are responsible for transporting 96% of goods around the world and is the most important service helping the helping to keep the wheels of the global economy moving smoothly shipping is a vital link in World Trade and today it is one of the booming sectors of the industry if you join the merchant Navy you could choose to be a navigator of navigating officer also known as a deck officer for an engineer engineering officer.

If you are age adventurous person who likes to be outside outdoors and is not interested in a monotonous 92to 5 monotonous job then merchant Navy is the best option for you

If you choose merchant navy to work in,I shall certainly say that it is a wise decision. 'Cause merchant navy will provide you unlimited fun, enjoyment and adventure along with good amount of money to live with.

Merchant Navy is a very lucrative career

Some of the mini attractions all the proficient can be listed as

**High income which is free from tax


**Independence and responsibilities at a young age


**Quick promotions


**No expenses whilst on board with high class accommodation and food


**Travel around the globe and experience the world


**Adventure no 2 days on board A ship are same


**Long vacations to pursue your hobbies


**Future opportunities to pursue your future ashore


But what attracted me most towards the sea life are some strong and reasonable factors. Here I shall tell you some about them. Down below I explained some points.


  • This job gave me a handsome salary which is higher than the normal land jobs with same  technical skill.
  • It gave me an opportunity to visit almost all around the world. I could meet people of various counties and talk to them face to face and move around the places there. I could see their culture, eat their food, make friendship with so many people personally.
  • I toured so many places in various countries which I could never afford with money from my own pocket. A few among them I can mention here are - Niagara falls, panama cannel, great lakes, keel cannel, caves in Vietnam, mono rail in japan, St. Petersburg, west Indian countries and so many more...
  • I took photos around the world with my camera or my mobile. So many beautiful moments I experienced in mid blue sea which one person other than a seaman probably can not have. The amazing sunset or sunrise from the endless sea brim, charming moon lit night in a calm sea, enjoying a limitless party under the starry sky and more..
  • I could have a good food daily with meat, fish, egg, milk, bread, butter , honey and all types of vegetables (some of them I never knew in my whole life).
  • Moreover I got regular training in fire fighting, first aid, personal survival tech, and so may more which built a strong and safety culture within me.
  • The field is good I can say if you love to earn a lot and enjoy. So let's jump into it.

Build a strong determination to join the world of prosperity and opportunities. In my next blog I shall tell you how to join this field and with which educational level.

(The photos here you see are taken in my mobile camera when I was working on board a very large ore  carrier in 2020)

 

 




 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable comment. It is my pleasure to review your concern. If you have any suggestion, please send me an e-mail.

Popular posts from this blog

Departments, Ranks and Duties onboard a Cargo ship

CARGO SHIPS